Permanent - Full-Time
- Be one of the primary drivers and responsible parties in the creation of one of our Mobile game interfaces;
- Create concept art for the look and feel of the UI;
- Collaborate with other team members to define a strong UI that will enhance the creative direction, story, and design of the game IP;
- Create wireframes, test the flow and all aspects of the player's interaction of the game;
- Design and implement your own sketches in the game;
- Work closely with the programmers to make the UI functional;
- Pay a pixel perfect attention to detail.
Experience & Qualifications
- College or university diploma in Graphic Design, Game Art, Illustration or equivalent training;
- 3+ years of experience as a UI Artist;
- Strong fundamental knowledge of art, visual communication and design principles;
- Excellent hands-on artistic skills: from pre-visualization and concept art to color correction and polish;
- Strong creative mind for ideation and innovation;
- Strong understanding of Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Versatility and comfort working in a broad range of styles and genres;
- Familiarity with mobile games and related creative crafts such as Animation, Audio, Game design and Game art;
- Knowledge of animation, motion graphics, and print design, a plus;
- Notions of Unity, a plus;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Sense of responsibilities, constraints and deadlines;
- Self-motivated and keen to define and expand his role within the project;
- Ability to clearly express his own artistic direction;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to think synthetically and analytically.
Motivation & Interests
- The ambition to make new, thoughtful work and a passion for video games are essential;
- Enthusiasm for the Mobile/Tablet medium is highly appreciated.