You will be able to leverage the brand marketing assets and in-game art style to create a wide range of ad creatives on multiple media, including but not limited to
broadcast, social media, and editorial content. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable and optimized formats across a wide range of media.
- Create highly effective graphic advertisements and videos;
- Produce and optimize all required assets for the user acquisition campaigns;
- Anticipate the user acquisition team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity;
- Apply performance marketing insights and research into the production of engaging creatives that drive results.
Experience & Qualifications
- BA in Art, Media, Graphic design or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience designing, editing, and iterating advertising creatives;
- A strong portfolio that displays a variety of projects and demonstrates ability to create high quality promotional assets;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere?);
- Solid skill in compositing, layout and digital painting;
- Working experience in the mobile video game industry is a strong asset;
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Fluent in English, French is a plus but not a requirement.
- At ease working autonomously and making solid decisions about marketing asset creation and document processes;
- Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production;
- Excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and proactivity;
- Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback;
- Able to multitask and adapt easily to change.