Our Brand Marketing team is currently seeking a UA Marketing Artist to join one of our game teams.
As UA Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for creating high quality promotional materials to support the user acquisition strategies of the game.
- Create highly effective graphic advertisements and videos;
- Ensure all assets created reach required quality level and are consistent with brand guidelines, visual identity of the game and source in-game assets;
- Produce and optimize all required assets for the user acquisition campaigns;
- Anticipate the user acquisition team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity;
- Apply performance marketing insights and research into the production of engaging creatives that drive results.
Experience & Qualifications
- BA in Art, Media, Graphic design or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience designing, editing, and iterating advertising creatives;
- A strong portfolio that displays a variety of projects and demonstrates ability to create high quality promotional assets;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere?);
- Solid skill in compositing, layout and digital painting;
- Working experience in the mobile video game industry is a strong asset;
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Fluent in English, French is a plus but not a requirement.
- At ease working autonomously and making solid decisions about marketing asset creation and document processes;
- Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production;
- Excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and proactivity;
- Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback;
- Able to multitask and adapt easily to change.
Motivation & Interests
- Be highly motivated by the prospect of being embedded in a creative environment and be an actor in the development and promotion of qualitative entertainment products.