4 Months Internship - Fall Session 2021 (September to December) - Full-time
- Integrated to the central technology team of the studio, support the Programming team at every development level, at the service of the game teams: architecture, implementation, debugging, maintenance and optimization;
- Analyze the improvement needs of the existing code and subsequently implement the necessary corrective measures to improve it;
- Collaborate with members of the Programming team on various development tasks (backend services, web application, Unity libraries and SDK, DevOps, QA automation, and tools integration...);
- Participate in an Agile team utilizing Scrum methodologies.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree student in Computer Science or other related field;
- Solid knowledge of a programming language (C#, Java);
- Diversified experience in Programming (participation in GameJams, development of school and/or personal projects) a strong asset;
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile, Lean, SAFe methodologies, an asset;
- Knowledge of micro-services/back-end tools, an asset;
- Knowledge of Web technologies, an asset;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Curiosity, desire to learn and thrive in a team environment;
- Self-driven and resourceful;
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Service and solution-oriented.
Motivations & Interests
- Passion and ambition for Video game are essential!