You want to work on next-gen mobile graphics, pushing what is possible, working with a team of senior artists, technical challenges with experience for new ideas and innovation ...etc. So Join Us!!
- Research and develop innovative visual techniques that materialize the art direction and push the visual quality of the game;
- Contribute to the art contents creation and define performance objectives in the technical aspects;
- Create profiling and performance analyses of the game;
- Proactively streamline workflows by identifying and developing tools and pipelines to optimize production efficiency;
- Keep updated best practices and standards technical and creatives processes;
- Be the proactive link between Art, Design, and programming
- Inspire, empower, and mentor the art team in the face of technical challenges.
EXPÉRIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College or University diploma in 2D/3D Art, or related field;
- 4+ years as a Technical Artist; or at least 1 shipped game or product as a tech artist, or a portfolio showcasing an equivalent experience",
- Experience in Mobile games production : a mandatory ;
- Excellent mastering of Unity: a mandatory;
- Experience with 2D and 3D content creation tools;
- Experience in creating and customizing shaders and rendering systems, a strong asset;
- Strong knowledge of mobile hardware limitations.
- Team player;
- Open-minded, autonomous and resourceful;
- Rigorous, adaptable and solution oriented;
- Empathetic, excellent relationship and soft skills.