Permanent - Full Time
- Research and develop innovative visual techniques that materialize the art direction and push the visual quality of the game;
- Contribute to the art contents creation and define performance objectives in the technical aspects;
- Create profiling and performance analyses of the game;
- Set up realistic in-game lighting environments;
- Proactively streamline workflows by identifying and developing tools and pipelines to optimize production efficiency;
- Keep updated best practices and standards technical and creatives processes;
- Be the proactive link between Art, Design, and Technics;
- Inspire, empower, and mentor the art team in the face of technical challenges.
Experience & Qualifications
- College or University diploma in 2D/3D Art, or related field;
- 7+ years as a Technical Artist;
- Experience in Mobile games production, a mandatory;
- Excellent mastering of Unity;
- Strong proficiency with 2D and 3D content creation tools;
- Experience with a focus on characters, a strong asset;
- Experience in creating rigs for characters and props, a strong asset;
- Experience in creating and customizing shaders and rendering systems, a strong asset;
- Strong knowledge of scripting for code-driven animations;
- Strong knowledge of hardware limitations;
- Fluent english. Bilingualism french-english, a plus.
- Team player;
- Open-minded, autonomous and resourceful;
- Rigorous, adaptable and solution oriented;
- Empathetic, excellent relationship and soft skills.
Motivation & Interests
- Passion for video games is essential!