- Create high quality communication pieces (print, digital, video, motion design, infographics, etc.) to support the studio's corporate communication strategy on all touchpoints (web, social media, PR, internal communications, etc.);
- Produce and/or adapt assets for a wide range of platforms and communications initiatives;
- Update the studio's website and create new pages and content as required;
- Apply and evolve the studio's brand book creatively in all communications material while upholding the brand identity;
- Support the development of the studio's social media content strategy;
- Support internal engagement and mobilisation initiatives;
- Share creative insights with the communications teams and generate fresh and innovative concepts; proactively recommend creative communications ideas.
Experience & Qualifications
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience with HTML, WordPress, video editing, and motion design;
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who can offer a variety of design solutions.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment;
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.