- Develop software in C# by applying the principles of object-oriented coding;
- Work with the teams to establish the technical design and to implement an AI system that makes the non-user players alive and that offers varied and fun playability;
- Quickly prototype new gameplays;
- Analyze and estimate times, costs, and needs, as well as the impact of the proposed functions;
- Ensure that ambitions remain in accordance with the deadlines;
- Debug and optimize your own code at both low and high level to guarantee performance and technical quality;
- Work effectively with other members of the Programming team, as well as with members of the Development team;
- Plan your work effectively, and provide honest updates on progress;
- Contribute positively to the achievement of the project and team objectives;
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews.
Experience and qualifications
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering, or the equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in video games
- Excellent knowledge of technological constraints on different game platforms
- Knowledge of mobile games
- Excellent C# knowledge
- Having published mobile titles (iOS / Android), an asset;
- Must have an excellent knowledge of C #;
- Experience with Unity 3D or an equivalent game engine;
- Experience in backend programming, an asset;
- Interest in emerging technologies, an asset.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The desire to push the barriers of video game technology is required
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize work, manage time, and work on time;
- The ability to work in a team;
- Desire to push the barriers of technology in video games;
- Be a good communicator.
Motivation and interests
Ambition and passion for video games are essential!