- Direct manager of QA Leads across all embedded QA Teams for the mobile division and creating a high-performance culture
- Research, refine and implement of industry best-practices from bug reporting to testing processes and reports
- Innovate from attending conferences to researching and implementing new ideas backed with training material for QA Teams
- Monitor and improve both KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and OKRs (Objective Key Results) while understanding the deltas and being able to communicate them to stakeholders when needed
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly rituals ranging from within the department to stakeholder and vendor management
- Optimise by conducting research on tools and automation in collaboration with QA Engineers, game team developers, QA Teams, etc.
- General management duties such as conducting interviews, preparing job descriptions, regular 1-on-1s, personalised goals and more
Experience and Qualifications
- Over six years of mobile QA experience and 3 years of management experience
- Detail oriented with very strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent communicator (Verbal, writing) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in people management and operations.
- Experience with Apple (iOS) and Google Play 1st party guidelines.
- Experience with mobile Live Ops environment.
- Knowledge of Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence is must
- Knowledge of the agile methodology is a must
- Knowledge in high-level understanding of complex systems, such as infrastructure, business intelligence (BI) pipeline and backend systems, is a must
- Perfectly bilingual; French and English
- Ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner
- Ability to measure success using KPIs adapted to fit various needs
- Experience in leading and empowering QA Leads is a must
- Ability to motivate leads and testers backed with the entrepreneurship and transparency value
- Clear communication skills both oral and written
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism and feedback
- Adaptive communication for stakeholder management
Motivations and Interests
- A thirst to take on responsibilities and to grow is a must!
- Passion for video games are essential!