- Responsible for sprint lifecycle
- Manage issues and task database;
- Build and maintain project documentation;
- Plan and organise team building activities;
- Work to improve the team workflows;
- Participate in coordinating the production with all different roles;
- Act as a liaison between the different roles;
- Work to supervise and motivate the team;
- Work closely with the Associate Producer for all tasks.
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and / or equivalent experience;
- 3-5 years in gaming industry as a project manager;
- Experience on mobile and/or live games a plus
- Experience in planning and project management;
- Experience in problem solving and conflict management;
- Ability to lead, mobilize and influence a work team to achieve desired performance;
- Ability to enforce production deadlines;
- In-depth knowledge of Jira;
- Comfortable with of Agile development principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong people skills;
- Demonstrate leadership and a sense of responsibility;
- Have a good ability to express your ideas;
- Focus on achieving superior results;
- Be a strong team player;
- Have a spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Be able to adapt to changes and work under pressure; while respecting deadline;
- Positive and can-do attitude.
Motivation and interests
Ambition and passion for video games are essential!