Permanent - Full-time
- Participate in the creative process with the Art Director and the Lead UI Artist;
- Create and implemente the elements related to interface design;
- Work with Directors, UX Designers, UI Designers, Programmers to ensure synergy between the environment, its content and the technologies used;
- Suggest appropriate production techniques;
- Be an expert resource for the team: assist, train, support, share the acquired knowledge and skills.
Experience & Qualifications
- Diploma in Animation or 2D, 3D Art or related field;
- Relevant experience in visual contents creation (2D Animation, UI, VFX, Motion Design...) in advertising agency, production studio or in the video game industry;
- Mastering of Photoshop, After Effects and the main known graphic tools;
- Good knowledge of 3DS Max or other 3D software;
- Good knowledge of Unity, a strong asset;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Creative, inspired and inspiring vision;
- Hability to clearly express his/her own artistic vision;
- Autonomy, self-resourcefulness, collaboration;
- Sense of initiative and good adaptability;
- Sense of responsibilities, constraints and deadlines.
Motivation and Interests
- Passion and ambition for Video game are essential;
- Enthusiasm for the Mobile device is highly appreciated.