- Collaborate with the Product Manager and other game stakeholders to define the promotions and event strategy during the game life cycle ;
- Help with performance Analysis, report;
- Benchmark and analyze Live ops best practices in the industry;
- Generate automated reports on business performance and production status;
- Seek to improve existing Live Ops processes.
Experiences & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- 3 years of experience in project/production management or marketing coordination in video games industry;
- Experience with DeltaDNA, Playfab, swrve and Looker, or other related dashboards;
- Ability to form and present reports that are clear and concise to different audiences;
- Fluent in English and ideally, bilingual (French).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a wide group of different audience;
- Excellent ability of organization and planning;
- Meticulous in detail to ensure execution quality;
- Able to work on multiple tasks;
- Able to collaborate with other departments (design, art, animation, narrative, programming, management, etc.);
- Be at ease in a team driven by constant improvements;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive feedback.