- Develop software in C# by applying the principles of object oriented coding;
- Participate in the implementation of game features, including its gameplay mechanics, its frontend and its backend;
- Analyze the need for improvement to existing code, and implement the necessary corrective measures to improve it;
- Be a positive contributor for the achievement of the project and the team objectives.
Experience et qualification
- Achieving a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Good knowledge in C#
- Knowledge applying daily SCRUM/Agile/Lean/SAFe methologies are a strong plus;
- Experience (internships, Game Jams and/or personal projects) with Unity or an equivalent engine, a strong plus
- Bilingualism french-english.
- Have a strong desire to learn and master constant evolving technologies;
- Have good communicating abilities and an ease working in remote environments;
- Adapting to agile environments in constant changes;
- Be resourceful while navigating through various feature codebases;
- Have a positive ?can-do? attitude and remain open & optimistic towards change in general;
- Open-minded, autonomous and resourceful;
- Rigorous, adaptable and solution oriented;
- Empathetic, excellent relationship and soft skills.
Motivation & Interests
- Passion for video games is essential!
- Motivation, determination & agility towards working from home