- Participate in the development and growth of one of our Mobile projects with AR functionalities;
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the vision of the game including its history, emotions and gaming mechanics;
- Design and implement a strategy that will maximize the engagement, the retention and the monetization of the players;
- Prototype different concepts and evaluate the performance and efficiency in his context;
- Validate that the learning curve and the gameplay is interesting and engaging, throughout the development of the project;
- Work and collaborate with all other departments (Art, Programming, Audio, Marketing, etc.) to ensure that every element supports the vision of the game.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Game Design, an asset;
- 5+ years of experience in Game Design in the Video Game industry;
- Mastering game design principles: Camera, Control, Character
- Ability to understand the new paradigm of engagement, retention and monetization as well as classic games design
- Basic knowledges of Unity and ability to be ?hands-on? in the engine, and so debug, script, prototype, etc.;
- Bilinguism french-english.
- Excellent communication skills to illustrate ideas;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and collaborate with various teams in the same time;
- At ease in a team improvment-oriented;
- Ability to learn and share knowledge;
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
Motivation & Interests
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!
- Be highly motivated to be part of a creative environment and be an actor in the development of qualitative entertainment products;
- Interest and sensitivity for AR, a strong asset.