We are looking for a Development Director to supervise and coach a multidisciplinary team in the delivery of a software suite for the production and operation of free-to-play mobile games.
- Collaborate with product managers and subject matter experts to define and communicate goals, objectives, plans and key development milestones to the project team.
- Coordinate teams in agile mode to achieve development goals, helping to direct and organize resources in planning and monitoring their work.
- Ensure the creation of project management documents, including status reports, project plans, communication plans, balance sheets and compilations of historical information.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, and communicate project risks; establish effective and feasible mitigation plans for the highest risks.
- Document, communicate and manage key project management processes within the team.
- Ensure the achievement of objectives by using the internal development team, as well as external partners either in person or remotely.
- Ensure the career development of team members and their performance evaluation.
- Manage the team's talent, budget, and workforce in order to achieve our objectives.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years in team and project management in a software development environment
- Thirst for challenge, dynamism and ability to motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a passion for teamwork
- Experience in team leadership and change management
- Experience in team building, including hiring, integration, training and supervision
- University diploma
- Experience with SaaS is an asset