4 Months Internship - Winter 2022 Session (January to April) - Full-Time
- Determine the development team's needs at an analytical level;
- Define the specifications of the information collected;
- Provide support to the developer when implementing the data collection system;
- Participate in the verification process of the data quality in collaboration with the QA team;
- Create analytical models and personalized dashboards;
- Generate personalized analytical reports;
- Present in a story-telling format the insights generated through analyzes, to all types of audiences;
- Provide operational recommendations in terms of design and monetization;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of decision-making processes within the production team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree student in Computer Science, Statistics and Data Analysis or in a related field;
- Solid knowledge of SQL programming language;
- Good knowledge of other programming languages such as R and Python, an asset;
- Good knowledge of reporting tools such as Looker, PowerBI or Tableau;
- Good knowledge of analytical platforms such as deltaDNA or Amplitude;
- Experience in statistics level, data visualization and data mining;
- Good understanding of Game Design concepts, Economic Game Design and monetization for a Mobile game;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Open-minded and curiosity;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Rigor, sense of details;
- Good communication skills and solution-oriented attitude;
- Analytical and synthetical mind.
Motivation & Interests
- Passion for video games is essential!