- Create musical compositions of different styles (Pop, Orchestral, Electro, Rock, Jazz?), contextual and descriptive;
- Work closely with Creative Directors, Designers and other departments to establish audio direction for different projects;
- Propose technical solutions and create innovative audio features to support the artistic and technical direction of the games;
- Design, integrate and test music, sounds and voices;
- Coach and mentor junior and intermediate Composers and Designers, if necessary;
- Collaborate in outdoor recording sessions, if necessary.
Experience and qualifications
- College or university diploma in Music and / or any training or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years of experience in the game industry in sound design or composition;
- At least 2 video game titles published, from conception to realization;
- Game development on Tablets, an asset.
- Experience with Unity and Wwise;
- Experience in making sound samples and integrating sound into video games;
- Working knowledge of modern studio equipment and sound tools that meet industry standards (eg Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper etc.).
- Be able to express your ideas well;
- Be focused on achieving superior results;
- Have a spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Be able to adapt to changes and work under pressure within agreed deadlines.