4 Months Internship - Summer Session 2021 (May to August) - Full Time
- In collaboration with game and BI teams, design and lead the integration of telemetry capture requirements;
- Ensure that the required game features are followed;
- Work with the QA team to ensure the accuracy of the information collected;
- Work with internal and engineering business groups to translate studio needs into appropriate technical solutions;
- Write and maintain the documentation;
- Write ETLs to save telemetry;
- Write SQL queries;
- Create data visualizations and perform the analysis.
Experience & Qualifications
- Achieving a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Statistics, Data Analysis, Business
- Intelligence or in a related field;
- Good knowledge of C# and SQL;
- Good knowledge of Python, a plus;
- A good understanding of databases, data transformation principles and systems integration processes (ETL);
- Bilingualism french-english.
- Open-minded, autonomous and resourceful;
- Rigorous, adaptable and solution oriented;
- Ability to approach problems with an analytical and logical point of view;
- Empathetic, excellent relationship and communication skills.
Motivation & Interests
- Passion for video games is essential!