Permanent - Full-time
- Participate in the development and the implementation of the global brand marketing strategy for one of our games in development;
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing Manager, the Performance Marketing and Development teams for the creation and the delivery of the main communication assets, such as game trailers, screenshots, etc.;
- Be the campaigns keeper for the creation and the production of these assets, with the internal partners as well as the creative agencies in the respect of the timings;
- Support the preparation of communication events such as press days and exhibitions;
- Manage the internal data assets management platform where all our deliverables are stored and shared;
- Manage and update on a weekly basis the campaigns performance analysis tools;
- Perform benchmarks and competitive reviews;
- Be the operational interface before and after the launch of the game within live ops;
- Do the follow up on POs with Accounting department.
Experience & Qualifications
- University diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, or in a related field;
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, with at least one relevant experience in the Video game industry, a mandatory;
- Experience in 360 campaigns management;
- Experience in product launch, at a national or international level, an asset;
- Experience in agency relationship or in an advertising agency, an asset;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Autonomous, self-resourceful;
- Rigorous, sense of responsability;
- Good communication skills, curious, listener;
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude;
- Analytical and synthetical mind.
Motivation & Interests
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!