Permanent - Full-time
- Specify the needs of BI solutions according to the different stakeholders;
- Collaborate with analysts in the specifications of the telemetry of systems and games;
- Implement standardized BI solutions such as ETLs, ELTs, dashboards, data warehouses, reports and models used by the production, marketing and executive teams;
- Design, monitor and maintain data models and pipelines;
- Optimize the performance of data pipelines in terms of time and cost.
- Write and maintain the appropriate technical documentation;
- Participate in the data quality process in collaboration with the QA team;
- Coach the analytical team on good development practices;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of BI processes within the central team.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the mobile game or related field;
- Mastering of at least one database system such as Google Big Query, Snowflake, Redshift or equivalent;
- Mastering of SQL and Python languages;
- Concrete application of concepts in DataOps;
- Knowledge of dbt, Gitlab tools;
- Knowledge of C #, spark and Java;
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau, a plus;
- Experience with the Looker platform, a strong asset;
- Experience with Google's cloud environment, a strong asset.
- Able to present key concepts related to BI to various audiences;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Autonomous, resourceful and able to take initiative;
- Solution and services-oriented;
- Be able to adapt in an environment where priorities can change regularly;
- Humble and collaborative.
Motivation & Interests
Ambition and passion for video games are essential!